McLean Equity Research, LLC, protects and keeps private all data exchanged between McLean Equity Research and its customers, and we emphasize to our employees the confidential nature of customer information and the high level of importance we place on it.
We only collect and have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact. McLean Equity Research is committed to protecting all customer-sensitive data and will never share any customer-sensitive data with any outside parties, unless required by applicable law or to limit our legal liability and to protect our rights. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current policies and demonstrates our continued commitment to your privacy, and will notify you of what rights you have over your data, how long we’ll keep your data, and the security of your data.
Your use of this web site indicates to us that you have read and accepted our privacy practices, as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
Data Collection and Use
As a user of the public portion of this web site, you are not required to provide McLean Equity Research with personal data. If you register to use the password protected portions of our web site, you will be required to provide us with personal data about you and any entity you are affiliated with. If you choose not provide us with personal data we request from you, we may not be able to respond to you and/or provide you with a requested service.
All data is collected under a Legitimate Interests, Consent, or Contract basis.
In order to use the password protected portions of our web site, you must purchase a subscription. During the purchase or registration process, you will be required to provide us with personal data about yourself, such as name, email address, and credit card information. We will share that information only with our credit card payment processors so that we can complete your subscription request.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access our site or open one of our emails, we may automatically record and store certain information about your system by using cookies and other types of technologies. Examples of information we automatically collect may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique user ID, device and browser types and identifiers, referring and exit page addresses, software and system type, and information about your usage of our site. Some examples of how we use that data include: keeping you logged in to the site so you won’t have to re-enter your login information, providing custom content, monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and monitoring site usage metrics.
We may use third-party Web analytics services in connection with the Site, such as those of Google Analytics, its advertising features, and Mailjet Systems. These service providers use a variety of tracking technologies such as cookies to analyze how users use the Site. The information collected (described above in “Automatically Collected Information”) will be collected directly by these service providers to evaluate your use of the site. For more information on how Google Analytics uses data from our websites and how you can control the information sent to Google, click here. To learn about opting out of Google Analytics, please click here. Because these opt-outs are cookie-based, please note that if you get a new computer or device, install or start using a new browser, or erase or alter your browser’s cookie file, you may need to opt out again.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
You may opt out of our contacting you at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also may, at any time, by contacting email@example.com:
- Request a copy of personal data we have about you, if any.
- Request that we update any personal data we have about you.
- Request that we delete any personal data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your personal data.
- All requests will require your confirmation in order for us to complete them.
We will complete your request within 30 days. Please note that in the case of removal of personal data, we will confirm the removal with you when it’s complete and then begin removing the request itself from our systems.
McLean Equity Research’ Network utilizes the following security mechanisms to protect the integrity of customer information and systems:
- Your account is only accessible with the correct user name and password.
- All data transfer between McLean Equity Research’ internal systems is across private, non-advertised, non-accessible networks.
- All McLean Equity Research’ Network servers operate with McLean Equity Research’ products with all security updates applied.
- All transactions involving client-sensitive data are encrypted using a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection.
- Although McLean Equity Research strives to create a secure and reliable web site for our users, we do not guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or transfer of data or material via our web site or via email. When disclosing personal or financial information, all users should remain mindful of the fact that this information is potentially accessible to others, and thus may be collected and used by others without your consent. Therefore, you should consider carefully whether you should submit sensitive information that you would not want disclosed and should recognize that your use of the Internet and McLean Equity Research’ web site is at your own risk. McLean Equity Research has no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information or financial data transmitted via the Internet.
Changes and Updates to this Policy